We've decide to take a family trip next year to Disney World. We want to go either the last week of Nov (if drill dates are the first weekend of Dec) or we'd like to go the first week of Dec. So far I know for sure were going and my mom is going. I'm hoping Patrick's family will go with us as well. But we shall see!
So I've been checking out the websites and the DVD i ordered. (Oh yes a year in advance.. I just get so excited)
Now Makennah ask to see Mickey Mouse so we either check out the books or the website. She was excited about the idea of a vacation to Disney world and all she talked about is riding dumbo. Then we asked her if she wanted to talk to Mickey... "OOh no! Mickey Scaaaarrreeesss me" (while doing her scared voice and sign language for scared) lol poor thing doesn't like characters (the people dressed up as them who walk around or whatever) . Some trip it might turn out to be lol
I'm just looking forward to all the Christmas excitement! I love Christmas. Everything about it. And I am just excited about all the lights and decorations they'll have!!
And check out how cool this is...
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiqueEntertainmentPage
Ooh and side note- About my last post.. it was just a down day. I'm feeling better now. I am sure I'll get things figured out the rest of the way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're going next year, too! Either February or December. Yay for Disney!
:)
Post a Comment