I'd buy you a monkey! Haven't you always wanted a monKEY!
The song cracks me up. But it is nice to once and awhile think about having a million dollars. But its not so nice to think about what some people would do with it.
I've seen those shows where people who have nothing all of a sudden come into money from winning the lottery. I swear I'd like to smack some of those people. You've come from nothing so you'd think you'd want to help others who still have nothing. But no you fill your house with worthless items. One house was so full of junk that it was tacky. Buying items not because they liked them but because they could. Items that were priced so high it could have easily fed the poor people in the community for days/weeks. They buy huge houses you could get lost in. And whats the point? Your children stay in their rooms all day long playing with their video games and exspensive toys that you never have real family time.
If I ever won money- I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd probably never spend it. Pay off my bills. Pay off my mom's and Patrick's parents bills.. Buy a little house (one i would have typically bought) and maybe a truck for my husband. (knowing him he'd just want his ranger fixed up lol)
Ahh who knows what I'd actually do. You have to play the lottery to win the lottery... so its not like that is going to happen anytime soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment