Friday, November 9, 2007

Here we go again...

So we told Patrick's family tonight so I'm pretty sure its safe to write this here. I don't think any of my family reads this or even knows its here! lol

Once again Patrick is being deployed. This time however its not a train wreck thats messing up our lives. At least this time we sorta "planned" it. This time I at least have some time to think it over.. and Guess what! I hate it!

Next time give me two weeks and then take him! that sounds evil it really does but its soo much easier. All this sitting around and waiting for things to get started is really bugging me. It feels like the summer they were training for Afghanistan all over again. You get to the point of wanting them to leave. Once the deployment is started it will end faster.. waiting for it to start makes the end even further away. Make sense? lol

Ever since Patrick and I became parents I've dreaded the day I'd have to explain to my children that their daddy is leaving for a deployment. Its been something I've cried over since Makennah was just a tiny baby. (I'm not a baby about this sort of stuff.. just once and awhile something will trigger the thought) And now that its happening I'm not sure I'm ready for it!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Many, many, many, many *hugs* to you...just know I'm here for whenever and whatever.

Love you!