I never update. Its been almost two months since my last blog. Whats going on with that?!? However now that I have the internet back I will try to keep up..
So lets see here: Whats going on in life?
There is the small detail about my husband being in Iraq. Its been a week now. Went outside the wire for the first time on Thursday. Thanks to some family drama, we didn't get a chance to talk about that much. He hasn't called since then but I am guessing if he had to go out anymore it hasn't gotten any easier?
My kiddos are both going through a strange phase. Makennah is whiney. Ooh my some days I feel like I am going to lose my sanity from her whines. Madeline wakes up crying all the time now. Thank goodness it has slowed down but there for about a week it was every night. Again I thought I'd lose my sanity. Mama Needs her sleep!
As for me, still bored. However I have become a bad mom lately. (Maybe i shouldn't confess this) I let the toys lay on the floor all day yesterday, last night, and today. I did pick them up finally before bed. I haven't read a book to my kids in two days (ahh we typically read a lot) and I've set on the computer looking up Army post after Army post. Emailing friends about army post and asking other friends about the army post they've lived on or been to. Its become a sickness. I have months before there will even be a move or the option to move so I just need to leave it alone.
I did get a little productive today and clean out a few things from the living room. Making room to exercise. That too I slacked on. AKA not even started at all. I have kept to my diet this week. Very well.
Ok so I do not want this to get crazy long because crazy long gets boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment