Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little time...

I have a little time for an update. Today didn't start off so well. Makennah refused to get out of bed.. she didnt even wake up when I was telling her it was time to go to daycare. Usually that has her jumping out of bed. This the very first time she has ever acted that way so I figured sleep was a must. So I let her sleep in and took her to June's two hours late. I decided to lay back down too and that only gave me a headache :(

Not much longer and my husband will be home. I am more than excited. We are planning a little vacation. Taking the girls to Sesame Place and some things around there. There is tons that we can do. Not sure what all we'll end up doing just yet but I'll just be excited to get out of IN for awhile. Plus we get to see some awesome friends :)

I have been a little sad this past week. Nothing horrible but the littlest things makes me emotional. My dog ruined a bunch of priceless items, looking at baby things that I'm giving away, talking to my husband, and just those sorts of things. Patrick and I have been having some of the best conversations lately and I just can't help but get excited. I'm going to have my best friend home again. My world will be one even if it is just for two weeks. I'm really teary eyed just thinking about it. The thought of seeing Makennah's reaction to her daddy picking her up from daycare is something I have been the most excited for. I'm praying that M.E. realizes who daddy is and isn't scared. She is so tiny so any reaction is to be expected. She loves his pictures and seeing him online so I am sure it won't take long for her to warm up.

So close :)

No comments: