Saturday, September 8, 2007

Aww she is so cute.. Then she screams!



So my littlest little one has decided she does not like people! I'm not sure whats going on with that but it just breaks my heart for someone (Mostly her poor Mamaw) to want to hold her only for her to scream a few seconds later. Its this really weird cry that she only does when someone shes not around very often talks to her. And she is so hard to calm down and typically I'm the only one who can get her to relax. Now I'm loving the fact she is a mamma's girl but that doesn't mean I want her to cry when others talk or hold her!

She never cries at home. Shes so happy and smiles all the time! So I just want to warn people sometimes... "Beware Of Baby. She is a screamer if she does not know you"

1 comment:

The Benevolent Sunshine said...

You should get her the shirt that says "I only cry when ugly people hold me"

...only kidding. Ella was the same way, and she still doesn't like strangers very well. Now that she is older I think it is a blessing that she isn't eager to go with other people.

I love your blogs!

-Kendra