I just want to go back to bed and wake up to a fresh new today and for today to not have happened. The day in my house started out horrible and its my fault.
Patrick washed and dried his clothes before bed last night. This morning when he went to get them out he found a pen had exploded in the dryer!! All of his work clothes!!
I could have been nice and helped him figure out what to do but what did I do? I got mean :( So at 5:30 this morning our house was a war zone. With two sleeping babies in the other room :(
For the life of me I can't figure out why I was so hurtful. Instead of realizing it was just a mistake I let the idea of having to go buy more clothes drive me crazy. Instead of paying extra on one of our bills we would have to take the money for clothes. Instead of enjoying ourselves this weekend at the zoo and things like we'd have to spend the extra cash on clothes. we've set home doing nothing for so long that sitting at home for another weekend made me lose it!
I've been so stressed about money, stupid family drama, this entire town, and life in general that I just exploded and took it out on my poor husband :( I can't imagine how he felt driving to work today. Nobody should have to start their day like that!
On a good note.. I did get a lot of the clothes to come clean. He'll be happy about that but you can't take back hurtful words. Once you spew them out there its something that could hurt for a long time. Forgiven or not they can't be forgotten. It wouldn't be so bad but this is the second time in the last two weeks I've been like that :(
I hate myself right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment