Saturday, June 21, 2008

Let me go home...

During this deployment Patrick and I are trying to figure out just where our home will be. I feel like him and I have never actually had a chance to settle in and call a place "our home." Its heartbreaking to think about. He is working hard not only on his missions but working even harder to find jobs. Again that is something I feel like we do all the time. Job searching. He still has his civilian job to come home to but its not what he really enjoys. Its not even in a location that either of us would like to live. After four years of marriage I'd just like to be able to feel settled. I want to be out of this town. I would rather be completely out of this state. Some where that its just Patrick, myself, and the girls. Where the four of us only have each other to depend on. To grow as a family, to work, to make new friends, and to start a "life"

So where ooh where is this life going to be--

Here Possibly?

Makennah still asks all the time if she can move to GA and be a beach bum :) I can not wait till he finds the job he wants. I can not wait till i can plan the location of our move. And even more so I can not wait to get my own life started.... School, job, or whatever I can find to get into :)

No comments: